Whistler family vacations:
We provide child friendly accommodations and information on kids' activities, child care and family restaurants.
This is what makes our accommodations family and kid friendly!
- My name is Trevor. I own AllSeason Vacation Rentals and I have two daughters. I understand the needs of a traveling family with kids of all ages. I look forward to accommodating the needs of your family at Glaciers Reach.
- We offer baby and toddler equipment at no extra cost, depending on availability. These items include a crib, pack & play, booster seat, high chair and baby gates.
- Glaciers Reach offers a heated year round pool. I know that my kids love to swim here!
- A private hot tub comes standard with all of our town homes. Put your children to bed and then relax in your own private tub.
- In suite laundry with unlimited detergent. The practical part of a family vacation.
- Full kitchens complete with dishwasher, oven and microwave give our guests the option of dining in. Sometimes it is just easier to stay in with the family.
- Close proximity to the market place which offers: McDonalds, KFC, Dominos Pizza, Pizza Hut, IGA grocery store, Pharmacy, Toy store, 7-11, movie and game rental store and much more! The market place is the life line for your Whistler family vacations needs.
- For a quality family restaurant at a reasonable price try the Wild Wood Pacific Bistro located beside Glaciers Reach at the public tennis facility.
- Board games are in all of our homes. We hope that you enjoy some quality family time together.
- Game systems like X-box and play station are in some of our homes. This will keep children entertained so that parents can relax.
- Security, all of our homes have an inside lock at the top of the door. These are meant to keep your kids safely inside your home so that you can relax.
- A living room with TV/ Cable / DVD or VCR comes standard with all of our accommodations.
- Easy access to all of Whistler Village. Our guests can walk from Glaciers Reach to the other side of the main village in less than 10 minutes. Stay in or go out, Glaciers Reach has it all!
Here are some images of Glaciers Reach. It is an ideal location for your Whistler Family Vacation.
While in Whistler play hard and then relax with us in your own Private Hot tub at Glaciers Reach. All of our one and two bedroom town homes have a private hot tub, gas fire place, Jacuzzi bath tub, full kitchen, in suite laundry, air conditioning and a prime location in Whistler Village north. We manage 20 town homes at Glaciers Reach so we can accommodate any size group!
Glaciers Reach has a year round pool, sauna and well landscaped grounds with 100+ foot trees, west coast flora, coble stone path ways and even the occasional black bear.
Our fully equipped, self catered town homes are a fantastic value. Call Trevor for discounts on 1 888 922 8882. We look forward to accommodating your Whistler vacation needs.
Whistler family and Kids activities:
There is so much for families to see and do in Whistler. Here are some of our favorite activities for children.
This is a link to our activity page. I hope that it helps you make the most of your Whistler Family Vacation. www.whistlervacations.com/links/companies.asp
Tourism Whistler has compiled a list of things to do while in Whistler. www.tourismwhistler.com/www/things_to_do/other_activities.asp
- During the summer months the base of Blackcomb Mountain is transformed into a kids adventure Zone. Offering luge rides, trapeze, horse rides and much more. www.whistlerblackcomb.com/todo/summer/adventurezone/index.htm
- A new addition to Whistler, this attraction is sure to be a hit for the whole family. Scream down the mountain on an inner tube under the big lights. www.whistlerblackcomb.com/todo/events/detail/tubing.htm
- What a rush! Great for the adventurous family. This activity is offered year round and in all weather conditions.
- Contact: http://www.ziptrek.com/ 1-866-935-0001
- Glaciers Reach has a heated year round swimming pool.
- Meadow park recreational facility offers ice skating, a fantastic pool with play area and much more. It is a 5 minute drive North of Whistler on highway 99.
- Contact: Meadow Park Leisure Centre 1-604-935-7529
- Whistler Movie Times
- Village 8 Cinemas 1-604-932-5833, 4295 Blackcomb Way, www.village8.ca
- Rainbow Theatre: 1-604-932-2422 4010 Whistler Way
- Rogers Video is located across the street at the Whistler Market Place and is Whistlers best source for movie and game rentals. 1-604-938-4503
- Great Wall indoor climbing wall. 4340 Sundial Crescent, 1-604-905-7625
- Great Wall outdoor climbing wall. Base of Blackcomb Mountain. 1-604-905-7625
- The Whistler Racket club is located beside Glaciers Reach and offers covered and open courts, squash courts, equipment rentals and access to health and fitness area.
- Contact: www.whistlertennis.com 1-604-932-1991
- Whistler Make your Own Souvenirs www.expressionsartstudio.com
- The closest park is behind the Market Place and the medical center. (3 minute walk) A new and very cool play structure will entertain your young kids. This park is right beside a Toy store, activity information center, two coffee shops and much more.
- Some of my favorite parks are Rainbow Park on Alta Lake (20 minute walk) and Lost Lake Park (20 minute walk)
- Click here for park information in Whistler Whistler Park Information
- Glaciers Reach is located on the Valley Trail. This is a net work of paved and dirt trails that connect the entire valley. Enjoy!
- Click here for park information in Whistler Whistler Trail Information
Whistler child care:
You can fine reliable care for your children when in Whistler. The reliable and trusted companies listed below are members of Tourism Whistler:
- Whistler Blackcomb infant care information
- Nanny Services: The Nanny Network. I have used this service for my child care needs and was very pleased with the Nanny that was sent to baby sit my kids 1-604-938-2823
- Babysitting 1-888-906 2229 www.babysittingwhistler.com
Whistler family dining: Whistler offers families a host of dining experiences.
- Fast Food: The Market place which is located across the road, has McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut, Quiznos Subs, Dominos Pizza as well as the IGA deli for quality take out dinners.
- The Wild Wood Pacific Bistro is located beside Glaciers Reach at the Tennis Club and is the best value in town. Breakfast, lunch or dinner you will find great food, friendly service and a fantastic venue with unbelievable views. This is my favorite place to eat with the family.
Wild Wood Pacific Bistro 1-604-935-4077